February 28, 2020
Due to prevent the spread of the corona virus and securing the safety of the participants,
The next term (April to July 2020) is currently under consideration for whether or not classes will be opened.We will inform regarding forward schedule once it has been decided.
We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused.
We would greatly appreciate your understanding.